Turbo Tero 3.0
SPECIALIZED Turbo Tero 3.0 features the Specialized 2.0E motor paired with a 530Wh in-frame battery, a Shimano Alivio 9-speed drivetrain, and Shimano MT200 two piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Specialized 2.0E | 50Nm torque
- 530Wh battery | up to 100km
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed | Shimano MT200 (180/180)
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for everyday rides. A mountain bike that you can commute on. A commuter you can take touring. A touring bike that you can haul freight with. Whatever you need it to be, for wherever you want to go. A true do-it-all superhero, Tero combines adaptable utility with World Champion mountain bike DNA and category-leading electric pedal assist.
Tero’s strengths are the fusion of power, confidence, and versatility. Developed in concert together, these attributes result in a strong, efficient, adaptable bike that is a joy to ride everywhere, from city streets to backcountry trails.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E Motor and 530 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 3.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
- Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
|· Drive unit||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|· Display/Remote||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|· Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|· Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
|· Max. speed||32 km/h (20 mph)|
|· Riding modes||Off, Eco, Sport, Turbo, Smart (determined in the Mission Controll App)|
|· Walk assist||Yes|
|· Sensors||Torque, Cadence and Speed|
|· Approx. range||up to 100km|
|· Charging time||100% charge 4.8h|
|· Shift levers||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|· Front derailleur|
|· Rear derailleur||Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed|
|· Cassette/pinion||Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|· Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|· Chainring/pinion||Praxis, 36T, 104BCD|
|· Chain/belt||KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|· Front brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Rear brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|· Fork||SR Suntour XCM32, 110mm travel, lockout|
|· Seat collar||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|· Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|· Handlebar||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm|
|· Seatpost||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|· Saddle||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|· Front hub||Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h|
|· Rear hub||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h|
|· Rims||Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|· Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|· Front tire||Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"|
|· Rear tire||Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"|
|· Tubes||Presta, 48mm valve|
|· Tire pressure|
|· Pedals||Specialized platform pedal|
|· Front light||No|
|· Tail light||No|
|- Weight||24.9 kg (55 lbs)|
|- Total Perm.||136 kg (300 lbs)|
|*||* May differ depending on the availability in your country, design or configuration of the model.|
|***||Due to the problems in the supply chain, resulting from the current COVID 19 situation, the bike could be supplied with modifications.|