Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon
The Turbo Levo SL is the lightest e-MTB in its class thanks to its svelte-yet-stiff chassis, superlight motor, and cutting-edge power supply. End result? A veritable mountain biking unicorn that’s light and nimble, loves to get airborne.
- Specialized SL 1.1 motor | 35Nm torque
- 320Wh battery | up to 180km range
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed | SRAM Guide R
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
SO LIGHT YOU’LL FORGET IT’S ELECTRIC
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
|· Drive unit||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|· Display/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, Road Remote|
|· Battery||Specialized SL1-320, Optional: 160Wh range extender|
|· Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|· Max. speed||32 km/h (20 mph)|
|· Riding modes||3|
|· Walk assist||No|
|· Sensors||Torque, Cadence and Speed|
|· Approx. range||up to 120km (with range extender up to 190km)|
|· Charging time||100% charge 2.5h|
|· Shift levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|· Front derailleur|
|· Rear derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|· Cassette/pinion||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|· Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|· Chainring/pinion||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|· Chain/belt||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|· Front brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|· Rear brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|· Fork||FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel|
|· Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|· Seat collar||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|· Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|· Handlebar||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,|
|· Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|· Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|· Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|· Front hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|· Rear hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|· Rims||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|· Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|· Front tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|· Rear tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|· Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|· Tire pressure||25-50psi|
|· Front light||No|
|· Tail light||No|
|- Weight||17.37 (38.3 lbs)|
|- Total Perm.|
|*||* May differ depending on the availability in your country, design or configuration of the model.|
|***||Due to the problems in the supply chain, resulting from the current COVID 19 situation, the bike could be supplied with modifications.|