Turbo Como 5.0 IGH
C$7,499.00 Excl. tax
SPECIALIZED Turbo Como 5.0 IGH features the Specialized 2.2 motor paired with a 710Wh in-frame battery, an enviolo Heavy Duty 380% range automatic drivetrain, and SRAM Code RS 4-piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Specialized 2.2 | 90Nm torque
- 710Wh battery | up to 180km
- enviolo Heavy Duty 380 | SRAM G2 RS (180)
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
A DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The enviolo AUTOMATiQ Internal Gear Hub (IGH) stepless shifting technology automatically shifts gears based on a rider’s pedal pace, taking changes in the surroundings into account. By selecting a preferred cadence or pedal pace, it allows riders to “set it and forget it”, adding an extra layer of safety and comfort for riders.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Garmin Radar - An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you. Garmin’s Radar technology can detect cars up to 140 meters away. MasterMind will give riders a visual, audible, and haptic alert of an approaching vehicle’s relative distance and rate of speed.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|· Drive unit||Specialized 2.2, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|· Display/Remote||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|· Battery||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|· Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
|· Max. speed||32 km/h (20 mph)|
|· Riding modes||Off, Eco, Sport, Turbo, Smart (determined in the Mission Controll App)|
|· Walk assist||Yes|
|· Sensors||Torque, Cadence and Speed|
|· Approx. range||up to 180km|
|· Charging time||100% charge 4.5h|
|· Shift levers|
|· Front derailleur|
|· Rear derailleur||enviolo AUTOMATiQ Pro shifting interface|
|· Cassette/pinion||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 24t sprocket, silver|
|· Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|· Chainring/pinion||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 50T chainring, black|
|· Chain/belt||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|· Front brake||SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Rear brake||SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|· Fork||Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 80mm travel, Motion-Control, fender-mounts|
|· Seat collar||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm|
|· Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|· Grips||ERGON GP10|
|· Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|· Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|· Front hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|· Rear hub||enviolo Heavy Duty, 380% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h|
|· Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|· Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|· Front tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Rear tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Tubes||Schrader, 40mm valve|
|· Tire pressure|
|· Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|· Front light||Lezyne Ebike Power E115, 310 Lumen, 12V|
|· Tail light||Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V|
|· Mudguards||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay|
|· Rack||Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|· Kickstand||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|· Chainguard||Integrated belt cover|
|· Others||Specialized brass bell|
|- Total Perm.|
|*||* May differ depending on the availability in your country, design or configuration of the model.|
|***||Due to the problems in the supply chain, resulting from the current COVID 19 situation, the bike could be supplied with modifications.|
What our customers say