Turbo Como 4.0
C$5,499.00 Excl. tax
SPECIALIZED Turbo Como 4.0 features the Specialized 2.0 motor paired with a 710Wh in-frame battery, a SRAM NX 11-Speed drivetrain, and SRAM Level, two piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Specialized 2.0 | 70Nm torque
- 710Wh battery | up to 180km
- SRAM NX 11-speed | SRAM Level (180)
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
A DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|· Drive unit||Specialized 2.0, custom tuned motor|
|· Display/Remote||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|· Battery||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|· Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|· Max. speed||32 km/h (20 mph)|
|· Riding modes||Off, Eco, Sport, Turbo, Smart (determined in the Mission Controll App)|
|· Walk assist||Yes|
|· Sensors||Torque, Cadence and Speed|
|· Approx. range||up to 180km|
|· Charging time||100% charge 4.5h|
|· Shift levers||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|· Front derailleur|
|· Rear derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|· Cassette/pinion||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|· Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|· Chainring/pinion||Praxis, 48T, 104BCD|
|· Chain/belt||KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|· Front brake||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Rear brake||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|· Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|· Seat collar||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm|
|· Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|· Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|· Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|· Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|· Front hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h|
|· Rear hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|· Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|· Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|· Front tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Rear tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Tubes||Schrader, 40mm valve|
|· Tire pressure|
|· Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|· Front light||Lezyne Ebike Hecto E65, 210 Lumen, 12V|
|· Tail light||Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V|
|· Mudguards||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay|
|· Rack||Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|· Kickstand||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|· Chainguard||Integrated Chaincover|
|· Others||Simple bell|
|- Weight||21.4 kg (47.2 lbs)|
|- Total Perm.|
|*||* May differ depending on the availability in your country, design or configuration of the model.|
|***||Due to the problems in the supply chain, resulting from the current COVID 19 situation, the bike could be supplied with modifications.|
What our customers say