Turbo Como 3.0 IGH
C$4,999.00 Excl. tax
SPECIALIZED Turbo Como 3.0 IGH features the Specialized 2.0E motor paired with a 530Wh in-frame battery, a enviolo CVP drivetrain, and Shimano MT200 two piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Specialized 2.0E | 50Nm torque
- 530Wh battery | up to 100km
- enviolo CVP | Shimano MT200 (180/160)
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
LETS GO WITH THE FLOW!
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|· Drive unit||Specialized 2.0E, custom tuned motor|
|· Display/Remote||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|· Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|· Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
|· Max. speed||32 km/h (20 mph)|
|· Riding modes||Off, Eco, Sport, Turbo, Smart (determined in the Mission Controll App)|
|· Walk assist||Yes|
|· Sensors||Torque, Cadence and Speed|
|· Approx. range||up to 100km|
|· Charging time||100% charge 4.8h|
|· Shift levers||enviolo Twist Display Pure|
|· Front derailleur|
|· Rear derailleur||Internal Gear Hub enviolo CVP Multi-Turn|
|· Cassette/pinion||Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver|
|· Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|· Chainring/pinion||Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black|
|· Chain/belt||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|· Front brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|· Rear brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|· Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|· Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|· Seat collar||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm|
|· Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|· Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|· Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm|
|· Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|· Front hub||Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h|
|· Rear hub||enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h|
|· Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|· Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|· Front tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Rear tire||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|· Tubes||Schrader, 40mm valve|
|· Tire pressure|
|· Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|· Front light||Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V|
|· Tail light||Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V|
|· Mudguards||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay|
|· Rack||Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|· Kickstand||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|· Chainguard||Integrated Belt Cover|
|· Others||Simple bell|
|- Weight||27.8 kg (61.3 lbs)|
|- Total Perm.|
|*||* May differ depending on the availability in your country, design or configuration of the model.|
|***||Due to the problems in the supply chain, resulting from the current COVID 19 situation, the bike could be supplied with modifications.|
What our customers say