TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting payment to Cit-E-Cycles Electric Bikes you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Product descriptions and images displayed on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colour specifications for a product may vary depending on your personal computer settings. By ordering and riding an electric bike, the customer assumes all liability and responsibility for injuries resulting from improper usage of said electric bike.
Price Match Guarantee
Cit-E-Cycles will price match on goods sold by another authorized dealer. The goods must be the exact same make, model and colour. The goods must be in stock at the other authorized dealer at the time of purchase. Cit-E-Cycles reserves the right to call and confirm current pricing information. Cit-E-Cycles reserves the right to decline price matching on any goods at any time.
Refunds & Exchange
We do not offer a refund or exchange, except where a product is “out of stock” or otherwise deemed defective. Please see below for further details.
If a product is “out of stock” when you purchase your order, we will contact you to discuss revised delivery times or refund options.
The bike arrives 90% assembled. The wheel, handlebars, light and pedals will need to be put together. We recommend having the bike assembled by a professional bike mechanic to ensure the safety and performance is of the highest quality. Any fault due to miss-assembly will invalidate any specific warranty. Ensure the handlebars are safely secure and straight before riding. We can provide instructions on how to do this, on request.
Every bike sold at Cit-E-Cycles comes with a manufacturer specific warranty. Cit-E-Cycles will strive to facilitate any warranty claims as the arise.
Please note that manufacturers do not cover any shipping costs or labour costs incurred, most warranties only cover the specific part.
This warranty agreement does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use. The warranty is not transferable. Water damage and batteries that have been left to self-discharge for an extended period are also not covered by the terms of the warranty.
Regular maintenance is required on all bikes to ensure they run smoothly. This includes cleaning.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Cit-E-Cycles reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment.
The following terms and conditions apply to the goods or services by Cit-E-Cycles, including all transactions for the purchase of products through this website. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submission of any purchase order to Cit-E-Cycles indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- 1When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
- 2In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, we will advise you of this.
- 3Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they will require some assembly by you.
- 4We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- 6Cit-E-Cycles will do our best to keep bicycle components on our website up to date, however, manufacturers reserve the right to change components on any given bike that they sell due to product availability or for any other reason, at any time and without notice.
How to place an order
- 1You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- 2Delivery charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- 3You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- 4We use secure payment facilities for online purchase. You can pay for your order by VISA, Mastercard or PayPal. We do not accept American Express.
- 5Promotional prices only apply during the period stated. We do not give rain checks.
- 6All prices quoted on our website are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes will be added at checkout.
- 7Once your order has been confirmed, changes may be possible but may incur additional charges or delays.
Shipping and Fees
- 1Goods in stock will normally be dispatched and ready for delivery within 2-5 business working days of payment.
- 2We charge a flat $100 shipping fee for all electric bicycles and shipping charges on all accessories will be calculated at checkout. Please note that we are only able to offer shipping across Canada which are accessible to Purolator. If you live in an area outside of Purolator’s delivery area then you will be contacted prior to shipping and we will try to find an alternate method of transportation. In this case additional shipping charges may apply.
- 3If the goods need to be ordered from outside of Canada, there may be an additional 5-10 business days added to this. The customer will be contacted directly to confirm order details.
- 4We can deliver anywhere in Canada through Purolator Courier services.
- 5Purolator will not deliver to a P.O. Box address.
- 6You must be at home to accept and sign for delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- 7We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- 8Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you may be required to assist the driver in unloading your order.
- 9Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- 10After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- 11If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- 12Please check the goods on delivery, any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver and signed for at the time of delivery. Any shipping related damages discovered after receiving and signing for the package need to be reported to us within 21 days in order for us to make a claim with Purolator. Any damages reported to us after this period will not be covered under any type of warranty.
- 13If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- 14You should tell us about special delivery requirements or conditions PRIOR to submitting your order to ensure we may accommodate you.
- 15Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in deliver your goods.
All e-Bike sales are FINAL.
- 1Cit-E-Cycles will offer a full refund or exchange on all accessories, minus a 20% restocking fee.
- 2To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase any items which have been modified to your specifications, such as colours or styles outside of the options listed on our website, or any other custom extras cannot be returned at any stage.
- 1If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email within 7 days of receipt of the item. Provide all details of the defective goods. You would need to provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- 2All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- 3The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection we may refund your reasonable shipping costs providing that the goods are found to be faulty and comply to our terms and conditions.
- 1The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with current Federal legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of Canada.
- 2The customer is liable to keep up to date and comply with Canadian electric bike laws if they change at any time.
- 3With purchasing an electric bike, the customer takes full responsibility for abiding with all federal and provincial laws.
- 4It is the customers responsibility to familiarize themselves with electric bike laws and by-laws for your province and city/town.
- 5The customer takes full responsibility for checking and having the bike put together upon delivery.
- 6If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 7If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of our problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- 8If you notify us of a problem to us under the clauses above, our only obligation will be, at our option:
a) To make good any shortage or non-delivery
b) To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
c) To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose
- 9Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profit, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the above clauses.
- 10You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase good from our site.
- 11The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept to liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 12Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights that one might have as a customer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions can be directed to [email protected]