Shipping & returns
Shipping and Fees
- Goods in stock will normally be dispatched and ready for delivery within 2-5 business working days of payment.
- Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. Please note that we are currently only able to offer shipping to BC, Alberta, Sask., Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. If you live in an area outside of Purolator’s delivery area then you will be contacted prior to shipping and we will try to find an alternate method of transportation. In this case additional shipping charges may apply.
- If the goods need to be ordered from outside of Canada, there may be an additional 5-10 business days added to this. The customer will be contacted directly to confirm order details.
- Due to an increase in fraudulent online activity we reserve the right to cancel any online transaction for any reason. Most common reasons why a transaction might be cancelled is when the shipping address and the billing address do not match. Lightspeed Payments also has their own fraud detection software that can take up to 2 days to process. If we do need to cancel an online transaction the customer will still have first right of refusal on the bike and an alternative method of payment will be offered to them. If the customer decides not to proceed with the sale they will receive an immediate refund.
- Purolator will not deliver to a P.O. Box address.
- You must be at home to accept and sign for delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you may be required to assist the driver in unloading your order.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery, any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver and signed for at the time of delivery. Any shipping related damages discovered after receiving and signing for the package need to be reported to us within 21 days in order for us to make a claim with Purolator. Any damages reported to us after this period will not be covered under any type of warranty.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- You should tell us about special delivery requirements or conditions PRIOR to submitting your order to ensure we may accommodate you.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in deliver your goods.
All e-Bike sales are FINAL.
- Cit-E Cycles Inc. will offer a full refund or exchange on all accessories, minus a 20% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase any items which have been modified to your specifications, such as colours or styles outside of the options listed on our website, or any other custom extras cannot be returned at any stage.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email within 7 days of receipt of the item. Provide all details of the defective goods. You would need to provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection we may refund your reasonable shipping costs providing that the goods are found to be faulty and comply to our terms and conditions.
Questions or concerns regarding these shipping & returns policy can be directed to [email protected]