General terms & conditions
By submitting payment to Cit-E Cycles Inc. you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Product descriptions and images displayed on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colour specifications for a product may vary depending on your personal computer settings. By ordering and riding an electric bike, the customer assumes all liability and responsibility for injuries resulting from improper usage of said electric bike.
Price Match Guarantee
Cit-E Cycles Inc. will price match on goods sold by another authorized dealer. The goods must be the exact same make, model and colour. The goods must be in stock at the other authorized dealer at the time of purchase. Cit-E Cycles Inc. reserves the right to call and confirm current pricing information. Cit-E Cycles Inc. reserves the right to decline price matching on any goods at any time.
Refunds & Exchange
For online sales, we do not offer a refund or exchange, except where a product is “out of stock” or otherwise deemed defective. Deposits made in store on electric bikes are non-refundable, but may be transferred in the event that a bike becomes unavailable. All ETA's quoted are approximate, and subject to change as per their manufacturer. Please see below for further details.
For online sales, if a product is “out of stock” when you purchase your order, we will contact you to discuss revised delivery times or refund options.
The bike arrives 90% assembled. The wheel, handlebars, light and pedals will need to be put together. We recommend having the bike assembled by a professional bike mechanic to ensure the safety and performance is of the highest quality. Any fault due to miss-assembly will invalidate any specific warranty. Ensure the handlebars are safely secure and straight before riding. We can provide instructions on how to do this, on request.
Every bike sold at Cit-E Cycles Inc. comes with a manufacturer specific warranty. Cit-E Cycles Inc. will strive to facilitate any warranty claims as the arise.
Please note that manufacturers do not cover any shipping costs or labour costs incurred, most warranties only cover the specific part.
This warranty agreement does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use. The warranty is not transferable. Water damage and batteries that have been left to self-discharge for an extended period are also not covered by the terms of the warranty.
Regular maintenance is required on all bikes to ensure they run smoothly. This includes cleaning.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Cit-E Cycles Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment.
The following terms and conditions apply to the goods or services by Cit-E Cycles Inc., including all transactions for the purchase of products through this website. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submission of any purchase order to Cit-E Cycles Inc. indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, we will advise you of this.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they will require some assembly by you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Cit-E Cycles Inc. will do our best to keep bicycle components on our website up to date, however, manufacturers reserve the right to change components on any given bike that they sell due to product availability or for any other reason, at any time and without notice.
How to place an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Delivery charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchase. You can pay for your order by VISA, Mastercard or PayPal. We do not accept American Express.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated. We do not give rain checks.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes will be added at checkout.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may be possible but may incur additional charges or delays.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with current Federal legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of Canada.
- The customer is liable to keep up to date and comply with Canadian electric bike laws if they change at any time.
- With purchasing an electric bike, the customer takes full responsibility for abiding with all federal and provincial laws.
- It is the customers responsibility to familiarize themselves with electric bike laws and by-laws for your province and city/town.
- The customer takes full responsibility for checking and having the bike put together upon delivery.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of our problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify us of a problem to us under the clauses above, our only obligation will be, at our option:
a) To make good any shortage or non-delivery
b) To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
c) To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profit, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the above clauses.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase good from our site.
- The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept to liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights that one might have as a customer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Questions or concerns regarding these general terms and conditions can be directed to [email protected]