Saris Door Country 2-Bike Powered Lift Hitch Rack
- We Sell The Greatest Freedom on Earth
- Highly Skilled and Trained Staff
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Let Us Do the Lifting
If you’re searching for the ultimate bike rack for eBikes, look
no further than the Saris Door County. Powered by your vehicle’s 7-pin
connection, the Door County is a full-service electric bike rack for electric
bikes. Simply turn the key and press a button, and the Door County platform
hitch rack effortlessly lifts eBikes into the transport position, and back down
again. And when you’re on the road, the Door County keeps the electric vibe going with
glowing tail lights, including running, brake and turn signals.
As for your precious two-wheeled cargo, the Saris Door
County can transport two bikes, up to 60 lb. per bike, and sports integrated
locks. The Door County’s unique lobster claw-style bike holds easily adjust to
accommodate common electric bike features, such as fenders and down-tube
mounted batteries. Ferocious in name only, the Door County’s lobster bike claws
are gentle on your bike’s paint and ensure peace of mind as you travel down the
road. And when you’re ready to call it a day, the Door County folds for storage
and convenient wheels make it easy to roll away.
- Full-Service Hitch Rack: raises and lowers bikes
with electric lift assist, eliminating the need to manually lift heavy eBikes.
- eBike Friendly Bike Holds: unique “lobster claws”
securely hold bikes without touching fenders or eBike battery mounts.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to
the car and the bikes to the rack, plus tail lights for enhanced visibility.
- Roll & Ride: folds for compact storage and
maneuvering, while built-in wheels make it easy to roll into place.
- For use with 2” hitch receivers only. (Not approved for use on RVs or tow-behind RVs and trailers).